Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"A flight was flying through the clouds.. Suddenly it lost balance,Everyone started shouting in fear.But a small girl kept playing with her toy..After an hour,the flight was landed safely.A man asked the girl,"How could u play with your toy when evryone was afraid?" the smal girl smiled and said, "My Dad is the pilot, I knew he wil land me safely..!!" "LOVE IS TRUST TRUST IS LIFE.."

"A flight was flying through the clouds.. Suddenly it lost balance,Everyone started shouting in fear.But a small girl kept playing with her toy..After an hour,the flight was landed safely.A man asked the girl,"How could u play with your toy when evryone was afraid?" the smal girl smiled and said, "My Dad is the pilot, I knew he wil land me safely..!!" "LOVE IS TRUST TRUST IS LIFE.."

No comments:

Post a Comment